31 January, 2011

And we're off...

The website is live. A dozen people are already taking photos at the starting date. We're all older and wiser this time around (but still taking photos "of nothing.") 

We first started Een Per Dag in 2007 and kept it going for about two years. It's been an almost two year hiatus and we're back to start fresh. I kept a few blog posts from 2007 that were still relevant and we plan to use the blog much as we did last time. This spot will be our opportunity to discuss how the project is going and any changes that could improve it. 
Good luck and keep posting.

1 comment:

  1. I've been a total slacker for like...months now. i think i'm out. picassa doesn't let me tag from my phone and the lack of convenience has killed me. I know what you're thinking, 'you didn't even have a phone that could take pictures last time!'
    Eric, you've been a rock star at this. keep up the good work - we're all counting on you.

    ReplyDelete